Monday, May 3, 2010

Families on Motorcycles

This kind of thing is so common over here that I could post tons of pics just like these. The most I have seen on a motorcycle at one time is 5 - 3 kids and 2 parents. That would be 1 kid in front of the dad, 1 kid in between the dad and the mom, and the mom holding an infant. They are usually loaded down with shopping bags, too.
I just am terrified every time I see this, thinking "what if she drops that baby"? It completely freaks me out and I hate being in the car behind this. I realize that in India this is how they do it but I still can't help myself from just being weirded out by the whole thing.
The craziest part is when "dad" weaves in and out of traffic, drives in between 2 cars, and cuts in front of cars....all with the entire family on this thing.
This might require future posts...I'm on the hunt with my camera to see how many people I can find on 1 motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment