Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Few Funny Pics

This is an example of the "Man Love" that I have described in a previous post. Right after I took the pic the guy on the right put his arm around the guy in the middle but I missed that pic because Tom was trying to turn and he made me put the camera down so he could see. I'm trying to get more pics of "Man Love" but it's hard because we drive past them so quickly.
This is an armored truck.....SERIOUSLY. It's too funny because on the driver's side, which is the side you're looking at, the window is also caged and there is a small hole where the driver can stick his hand out. There is also a small hole in the back window but you can't see it in the pic. I asked Tom if the holes were for guns to stick out but he didn't know and I guess I won't speculate.

This is an "ULTRA DELUXE AIR BUS" but you couldn't pay me to ride this thing. I think "Air Bus" means that it is air-conditioned but the driver must not have had the air on because the windows were open when we passed it. I can only imagine the smell inside. I am fortunate that Tom has a car so I am not subjected to riding a smelly bus around Chennai when I want to go somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment